Wednesday, August 13, 2008

TAGGING

Saranya, thank you for tagging me :-)

1. What is your first name?
My name is Sarveswaran (Sarves)

(Always I have the confusion between Firstname, Lastname and Surname ;-) )

2. What is your favorite food right now?
Rice and very spicy vegetable curry

3. What high school did you go to?
Errm, I went to 5 different schools including St' Anthony's College, Kandy, Sri Lanka and the Jaffna Hindu College, Sri Lanka.

4. What is your favorite color?
BLACK

5. Who is your celebrity crush?
Many ;-)

6. What is your favorite drink?
Milk Coffee – Natural fresh coffee

7. What is your dream vacation?
Himalayas

8. What is your favorite dessert?
Mix fruit with ice cream


9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A wanted (?!)  person

10. What do you love most in life?
Need to think…

11. What is one word that describes you?
Imaginative

12. What is your user name?
 
One of my username is Sarves

Very soon I will come up with a tight tag ;-) and tag you all..


5 comments:

Saranya S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saranya S said...

Thanks for doing the TAG :)
Nice answers!

Anonymous said...

Saranya, why u deleted the earlier comment?
OK... But I remember ur comment. Here are the answers for your points :
1. Yes I like Himalayas, becuase I like lonely nature :-)

2. Yes, I would like to be a wanted person - for sure not by cops ;-)

3. Till this min, I didnt think what I love most in live... ok let me.. mmm... I love the troubles that I face in live, coz I am learning a lot from them :-)

/Sarves

Saranya S said...

Thanks for the answers :) the third point is good.

PS: I deleted the earlier comment cos I thought u don't usually respond to ur blog comments so why leave it with qs.:) thanks for answering.

Anonymous said...

sorry.. I will try to respond to the comment here after :-) I shd do that... thanks for pointing out that.

/Sarves