Thursday, August 25, 2011

Upgrade Fedora 10 packages

Recently I got to upgrade some packages of the my server which runs on Fedora 10. However I also got to know that Fedora 10 repo are not more maintained. Therefore I searched for some other repo and found a repo called remi. Using which I could upgrade my packages. Here are the steps that I followed :

rpm -Uvh http://rpms.famillecollet.com/remi-release-10.rpm
then I could update the php packages by executing following command :
yum --enablerepo=remi install php-pear php-pdo php-mysql php-pecl-memcache php-gd php-mbstring php-mcrypt php-xml

Rererence : http://www.if-not-true-then-false.com/2010/install-apache-php-on-fedora-centos-red-hat-rhel/

2 comments:

Carlos White said...

It is a very good idea.If you need to make the photos into paintings,it can be more cool.Recommending one nice online Oil Painting Gallery for you.They can offer you many subjects oil paintings and Custom Oil Painting for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara,

It worked for me. Thx so much...keep up good work of sharing these

~Sulo