Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hectic days

uu… since last Friday… the days were so packed… sleepless days…. almost 24 hrs I was sitting with laptop... You may not believe… After 4 days time, yesterday evening I slept 3hrs… Apart fro the office works, I had to submit an midterm evolution report to GSoC, write a research paper, works on Localization, conducted a lecture on Virtual Communities… etc… But I enjoyed all the works..
Now feel bit relax even though I do have an MSc research progress evaluation tomorrow…. I had a long sleep today morning… Anyhow I have a whole night, so I think that I can do something…

2 comments:

Saranya S said...

You seem to have your hands full of work work work. Spaceless days are a usual thing in working life although I am not into that kind of phase of life yet. But soon. After you get everything done and while you relax,if you think back about all the hard work you put in, it would def give a great feeling! :)

Unknown said...

Sarves, I know about you much, Usually you guide and advise me, But this is my turn, So pls relax for 3 Hrs at least. And I am proud to have such a soul friend as you who serves to our THAMIL THAAI Literally and IT wise. VAALHA THAMIL, VELHA THAMIL!